Administrator – Bournemouth – Up to £18k
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £16000 - £18000 DOE
Up to £18000 depending on experience
Go Recruits are curently acting on behalf of a specialist automotive garage based in Bournemouth who have a fantastic opportunity an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Your main role will be to oversee the day to day running of the office and will be first point of contact for all customers. It is essential that you have some knowledge and interest in the motor industry as you will be responsible for booking cars in for MOT’s/ services, ordering car parts and dealing with any incoming enquiries.
You will be working alongside a team of highly trained and skilled mechanics who specialise in one particular, high end manufacturer.
Administrator’s Key Responsibilities
- Carry out all administration duties
- Manage the office diary as well as your own
- Book MOT’s and car services
- Order in a range of car parts
- First point of contact – over telephone and face to face
- Liaise with customers and deal with any questions or complaints
- Liaise with suppliers
- Update systems and spreadsheets
- File documents
- Give customer quotes
Administrator’s Key Skills
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication
- Good time keeping
- Able to effectively manage your work load
- Great telephone manner
- Have knowledge of the motor industry
- Polite and professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you’re interested in this Administator position…….Apply now!
LVB Recruitment do receive high volumes of applications and sometimes we are unable to speak to everybody.
We would like to make you aware that if you don’t hear from us within 7 days, please understand that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your details on our system for consideration of any other positions that may be suitable.
Submit Your CV
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.