Commercial Insurance Consultant – Bournemouth – Up To £25k Basic
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
Commercial Insurance Consultant
Salary £18000 – £25000 depening on experience
We are working on behalf of our client in Bournemouth who are a leading company in the insurance industry. They are currently looking for smart, ambitious and self-motivated individuals who have experience within the insurance sector. The company heavily focus’ on customer service and always strive to keep these values at the forefront of their business. Our client is all about tailor making a service that’s unique to each individual, which alone sets them apart from their competitors.
Commercial Insurance Consultant’s Key Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Take incoming calls (no outbound calling)
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Solve any issues customers may have
- Setting up new policies
- Retain existing business
- Calculating new quotations
- Support customers in the renewal process
- Going the extra mile
- Talking to customers both face to face and over the telephone
Commercial Insurance Consultant’s Key Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Time management
- Able to manage work load effectively and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Smart appearance and positive attitude
- Hard working
- Ability to build rapport
If you come from an insurance background and are interested in this Commercial Insurance Consultant role – Apply Now
LVB Recruitment do receive high volumes of applications and sometimes we are unable to speak to everybody.
We would like to make you aware that if you don’t hear from us within 7 days, please understand that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your details on our system for consideration of any other positions that may be suitable.
Submit Your CV
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.