Marketing Executive – Bournemouth – Up to £30k basic
Hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a leading Marketing Firm in central Bournemouth.
We are looking for a confident, energetic and determined individual, with proven experience managing high profile integrated campaigns across multiple channels. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and good attention to detail. A can-do attitude and an ability to build strong relationships across an organisation are essential. You will have strong experience executing a range of brand, marketing and communications projects.
Marketing Executive’s Responsibilities:
- Marketing planning and execution, working across complementary areas (content, design, research and analysis)
- Undertake key projects to support the firm’s global marketing plan and ensure they are completed on time and in budget
- Provide ongoing support for key projects with a particular focus on the channels we use to communicate with clients – online, video, printed material, social media etc
- Delivery of a broad range of tasks to support the Channel Marketing Manager in the delivery of high priority firm wide initiatives
- Generating copy for communication channels
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills
- A track record in supporting new ideas and successful delivery of marketing programmes and initiatives to generate a strong impact, to time and to budget whilst also demonstrating return on investment.
- Experience of Digital and Social media tools
Interested in this Marketing Executive role?……….Apply Now!
LVB Recruitment do receive high volumes of applications and sometimes we are unable to speak to everybody.
We would like to make you aware that if you don’t hear from us within 7 days, please understand that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your details on our system for consideration of any other positions that may be suitable.
Submit Your CV
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.