Industrial Engineering Manager – Poole – Up to £40k basic
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 DOE
Industrial Engineering Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Engineering Manager to join a successful company based in Poole. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in varied and interesting projects within a market leading organisation.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all engineering resources
- Direct engineering projects
- Manage and motivate a team of engineers
- Plan, prioritise and delegate engineering work
- Organise, develop and undertake training sessions
- Implement health & safety procedures
- Provide support to the directors
- Plan and direct all aspects of industrial engineering
- Support in approving and organising all supply and labour
- Analyse cost of all products
- Supervise designers, technicians and engineers
- Set technical objectives for the company
- Ability to build and manage a successful team
- Ability to manage time and work load effectively and efficiently
- Ability to reduce costs and add value to make business improvements
- Proven experience as an Industrial Engineering Manager
The successful candidate should be fully qualified in engineering and have at least 1 year’s management experience within this field. A health and safety qualification will support your application but is not essential as an opportunity to gain this will be given.
If you’re interested in this Industrial Engineering Manager position…….Apply now!
LVB Recruitment do receive high volumes of applications and sometimes we are unable to speak to everybody.
We would like to make you aware that if you don’t hear from us within 7 days, please understand that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your details on our system for consideration of any other positions that may be suitable.
Submit Your CV
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.